Tuesday, May 5, 2015

027

How I've neglected the power of learning, the power of the textbook, of the teacher.  I sit here, buried in information, and I realize that it takes away my thoughts.  It removes the world, and all I feel is anticipation, excitement for the next words, fore I know they will teach me things of new.  The one love that is always there, the one friend who waits patiently for my return, knowing I come back time and time again, a different man.  I open it with care, the crisp smell of ink and vinyl acetate ethylene, or the sweet ethyl benzene that takes it's place, they bring me back always, I am immersed in them.  My true love.  How you stay so clean and pure.  Nothing makes me smile like you do, nothing brings me home.  They will never be as much as you have been to me.  they will never be as much as you are.  What I find in the human being lasts but a moment, it grows stale and weak, it breaks and lacks substance.  You will never leave me, never let me down.  You are a love worth living for.  Thank you, for reminding me who I am, and why I've become so.  I would say live long, but you will live forever.

Spatter

No comments:

Post a Comment