Saturday, April 11, 2015

020

It is of most importance to resolve to be mindful of your life’s direction.  I believe that seldom few people are in fact aware of that which they so seek.  Blindly wandering through what is, a reaction of this great universe, a propagating quantum of energy without intention, but rather purposelessness.  Like the string theorist, I search for the fundamental.  I subsist within a space riddled with question; I exist in curiosity that is insatiable.  Someday, many years from now, I hope to end my pursuit.  I will step aboard my vessel, without regret.  I don’t believe I’ll ever return, but simply chase the horizon for the rest of my days.  I lie beneath a blanket of the past, and as the starlight washes over me I experience 15 billion years, I absorb a life as old as time.  Your journey is over, dearest, little traveler of space.  If only you could speak to me, tell me of that which you’ve seen.  If only you could describe the face of Father Time when he was young; if only you could speak.  You carry the aroma of far corners, far further than I have ever imagined, I imagine.  But now you are a part of my story; and such is the subtle dance of existence.  How amazing it is to exist in this time, the time of relativity.  It is now that we look beyond the Greeks, as far back as Hesiod.  The problem with believing in any deity is that you must first quit believing in yourself.  As always, all my love to die, and live long.

Spatter 

No comments:

Post a Comment